<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/157093117913582089?origin\x3dhttp://xo-brenda.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Brenda, sixteen going on seventeen.

CLICK!

FORMSPRING:
ask me anything :)

DAILYBOOTH:
follow me :)

TUMBLR:
CLICK! :)

Profile
I'm only human, trying to figure out what life is.
Pretty much am very sure life is full of surprises, whether we like it or not.
& I try to be nice most of the time, so if you think I'm a bitch then I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be. :)

Speak your mind

Dont go forever
Chien Teng ♥ Joyce ♥ Jodi ♥ Hilman ♥ Sophia ♥ Mei Yi ♥ Melanie ♥ Melisa ♥ Pei Jiun ♥ Sandra Tan ♥ Sarah ♥ Shu Yi ♥ Tze Yi ♥ Fui Swen ♥ Stephanie Tham ♥ Demie Liew ♥ Michelle CKY ♥

HITS

paste html code


CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES
January 2010
February 2010

Thursday, 21 January 2010
DONT STOP MAKE IT POP


Okay so I got back from tuition an hour ago but I was watching American Idol. Love it, Kara is so awesome. I can't wait for next Wednesday because Katy Perry is the guest judge! :D Love her heaps. Which brings me to a state of confusion.. because I still don't know what to write for my essay. I actually wrote Matt Lanter, Angelina Jolie and Oprah Winfrey because well.. I kind of wanted it to be a tad bit inspirational but it just doesn't seem right because I want Katy Perry and Taylor Swift as well. :( I really hate this.. it's like.. writer's block. Except I'm not an author. Meh this sucks. Help? I have to hand it in by tomorrow and I'm screwed if I don't. Sigh I think I'm just gonna write Matt Lanter, Katy Perry and Angelina Jolie although I'm not a fan of her but she's quite an inspiration to heaps of people so yeh. Nyahah I'm also going to get my Math work done, and Chemistry and Moral oh golly truckloads of work :(

xx
21:03