Friday, 22 January 2010
LOOK AT THESE WALLS I BUILT$BlogItemTitle$>

I'm so annoyed >:( I was on Dailybooth and I posted a really long reply and it just froze, and I can't remember what I wrote before that and I just hate when this happens. Grrr. Anyway, my stomach hurts like mad, I don't even know why. And I've been eating so much this week, I keep spending all my money in school. So from next week onwards I'm not gonna step foot in the canteen. And the worst thing is that I have been drinking Coke EVERYDAY for TWO WEEKS.
Anyway, school was alright. Nobody and I mean NOBODY went though. We had Math, PE, Moral, Add Math and English today, and we didn't even learn anything except like Add Math. Well we had Math first, and I actually completed ALL my work but the teacher came into class and said "okay class, take your books out and complete your work" and then he left the class for like the entire hour. So I played with PJ's iPhone dayum so cool haha. Then after Math we had PE but Harps and I just sat around stalking little boys. Gosh there's this boy named Marcus he's like 13 and soooo cute. He's gonna grow up to be a hottie.
Anyway, after PE we had Moral but we didn't do much either. And then for break Harps and I had burgers, gosh so fattening. I'm definitely not buying anything from the canteen from Monday onwards. Okay anyway, after recess we had Add Math and we did like graph work and stuff, and we have like ONE homework haha. And then for English we went to the library. Neil and I were learning Japanese and Korean. T'was so funny hahaha, today was definitely a good day.
I'm really bored, it's 5 45PM and I have to go take a shower soon. I hope Dailybooth loads otherwise I'd be hella pissed.
xx
17:39