<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/157093117913582089?origin\x3dhttp://xo-brenda.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Brenda, sixteen going on seventeen.

CLICK!

FORMSPRING:
ask me anything :)

DAILYBOOTH:
follow me :)

TUMBLR:
CLICK! :)

Profile
I'm only human, trying to figure out what life is.
Pretty much am very sure life is full of surprises, whether we like it or not.
& I try to be nice most of the time, so if you think I'm a bitch then I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be. :)

Speak your mind

Dont go forever
Chien Teng ♥ Joyce ♥ Jodi ♥ Hilman ♥ Sophia ♥ Mei Yi ♥ Melanie ♥ Melisa ♥ Pei Jiun ♥ Sandra Tan ♥ Sarah ♥ Shu Yi ♥ Tze Yi ♥ Fui Swen ♥ Stephanie Tham ♥ Demie Liew ♥ Michelle CKY ♥

HITS

paste html code


CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES
January 2010
February 2010

Thursday, 21 January 2010
LOVE IS EVERYWHERE


So apparently Taylor Swift is coming to Kuala Lumpur? Someone posted it on Facebook and I googled in and a couple of other people said the same thing but I didn't get anything official if you get what I mean? If she comes to Malaysia I would most definitely go! Gosh Taylor Swift is just amazing. Love her heaps! :)

I have an English essay to complete, it's titled

"If I could have dinner with three famous people."

or smth like that. And my choices would be Taylor Swift, Matt Lanter and Chace Crawford. I actually wanted Dakota Fanning as well, but three is three so yes.

School today was alright, had Biology, Physics, Math, Malay and History.

Bio was good and so was Physics, we didn't do anything during Math and for Malay with had to read the literature book and I don't understand Malay so I'm pretty much screwed. Copied some synopsis shiz down and yeah, and for History I paid full attention. :D So proud of myself. History is actually VERY interesting, I'm gonna definitely read up so I don't feel like such an idiot the next lesson. Manjoo and I are total suck ups haha we were telling the teacher how much we'd like to sit infront to pay attention. :P

After school, Prav poured water all over me and I got so pissed. But whatever, one of my resolutions was to stay calm when I'm about to explode. Definitely hard as, but I'm gonna try my best to stick to it. He's definitely not worth getting worked up over, he just needs to learn to grow up. So.. whatever.

I have Add Math tuition in about an hour+ and I'm really lazy. Gonna complete my Math and English homework then head to DJ. I'm really tired but I'm just going to sleep at 10PM tonight. Can't believe it's already Friday. Gym tomorrow night! :D And Melisa's leaving :( So is Bryan. I'm gonna miss you guys heaps!

Love lotss.

xx
16:09