<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/157093117913582089?origin\x3dhttp://xo-brenda.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Brenda, sixteen going on seventeen.

CLICK!

FORMSPRING:
ask me anything :)

DAILYBOOTH:
follow me :)

TUMBLR:
CLICK! :)

Profile
I'm only human, trying to figure out what life is.
Pretty much am very sure life is full of surprises, whether we like it or not.
& I try to be nice most of the time, so if you think I'm a bitch then I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be. :)

Speak your mind

Dont go forever
Chien Teng ♥ Joyce ♥ Jodi ♥ Hilman ♥ Sophia ♥ Mei Yi ♥ Melanie ♥ Melisa ♥ Pei Jiun ♥ Sandra Tan ♥ Sarah ♥ Shu Yi ♥ Tze Yi ♥ Fui Swen ♥ Stephanie Tham ♥ Demie Liew ♥ Michelle CKY ♥

HITS

paste html code


CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES
January 2010
February 2010

Monday, 18 January 2010
Smile, what's the use of crying?


Hello, I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog at all. I guess I just lost the blogging mojo after a while, but I reckon it's back. I was supposed to hit the sack by half past 10, but I guess not. :P I have yet to shower, and pack my school bag. I don't have tomorrow's class schedule, I should've written it down earlier when I had the chance.

I guess I'll be updating my blog a lot more from now, so much has been happening and I have a pretty bad memory and I've probably already forgotten most of what has happened this year,
and it's only been about 19 days.

Okay, bye. :D

edit;

Okay I just spent like 20 minutes drafting my posts back to January 2009. I haven't finished drafting all of them which is why my last post would be... well, then. I'll do it tomorrow because my mom's bugging me to get off the computer and I have to shower and take my contacts off anyway, it's getting so annoying and I can't stop blinking. So I'll finish everything tomorrow and I'ma change my link too. Hilman, you're probably the only person who reads this thing bahahah.

xxx
22:31