<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/157093117913582089?origin\x3dhttp://xo-brenda.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Brenda, sixteen going on seventeen.

CLICK!

FORMSPRING:
ask me anything :)

DAILYBOOTH:
follow me :)

TUMBLR:
CLICK! :)

Profile
I'm only human, trying to figure out what life is.
Pretty much am very sure life is full of surprises, whether we like it or not.
& I try to be nice most of the time, so if you think I'm a bitch then I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be. :)

Speak your mind

Dont go forever
Chien Teng ♥ Joyce ♥ Jodi ♥ Hilman ♥ Sophia ♥ Mei Yi ♥ Melanie ♥ Melisa ♥ Pei Jiun ♥ Sandra Tan ♥ Sarah ♥ Shu Yi ♥ Tze Yi ♥ Fui Swen ♥ Stephanie Tham ♥ Demie Liew ♥ Michelle CKY ♥

HITS

paste html code


CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES
January 2010
February 2010

Wednesday, 20 January 2010
YOU GOT ME


I am extremely exhausted. :(
School today was quite tiring.

We had Chemistry, Math, Malay, Moral and English.
Have to write a report on the experiment we did today, something to do with rate of reaction and temperature and shiz. And 3/4 of the class got kicked outta Math for not doing their homework. I got to stay in because my teacher gave me the benefit of the doubt ahaha, I didn't finish mine but I actually did like half of it. :P Handed in my Malay essay which was pretty much shit.

Didn't do much the rest of the day. Oh it's Aaron's 17th so they had a mini celebration during break, and KinYip who left like ages ago came back again, no idea why. All I know is that we go to the same AddMath tuition ahah. School was pretty much a bore.

Came home and slept until 4ish, woke up and went for Chemistry tuition. Then Jorleen's dad dropped me at school and I waited for my mom, then we got shiz like Nacho's and Coke and Sour Power! :D Love it. I'm going to either get diabetes for drinking too much coke and consuming way too much sugar, get obese for the same reason and my over eating whenever I'm bored (which is pretty much the whole day), or blood poisoning because I have a habit of drawing on ever part of my body when I have nothing better to do. Joyy.

I really want a tattoo on my hipbone. And I really need to lose weight. I actually lost like 4kgs over the first two weeks of January but I'm pretty sure I gained it all back because I've been eating heaps the past couple of days. I'm going to entirely stop eating again like I did because I really need to lose weight. Okay I'm going to stop obsessing over my weight, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. :P And fyi, don't bullshit saying I'm anorexic and shiz like that just because I don't eat. I actually do eat, I'm never going to stick to "not eating" because that's just.. not me. Eating is my life. The reason I didn't eat in the beginning of this year was because I was awfully ill and when you're ill you have absolutely no appetite therefore losing 4kgs.

AND, I'm most definitely not saying I'm fat. Most girls tend to say they're fat to get attention or to get people to tell them they're not? Quite frankly I do that too, sometimes. But right now in this very post I am not saying I'm fat and I don't need you to tell me I don't need to lose weight because whether I do or not, I still want to. This is me ranting, not me seeking attention wokay? But I'm pretty sure certain bitches are still gonna thinking I lack attention therefore this post so go ahead and think whatever you like because I've already made myself clear here and if you don't understand me then that's too bad for you.

AND, wanting to lose weight is natural for all gymnasts who are above the average gymnast size. And as you all know, gymnasts are STICK skinny. I don't wanna be stick skinny, just.. skinny. Whatever I need to stop talking :P Oh dude it's 11PM already, geez time flew! I'ma head to bed now. Sorry for the awfully long post hehe. Goodnight all.

edit;;

Oh and about the tagboard, I know this one is quite problematic compared to the cbox but I just had to get it because it matches the layout so much more! I understand it's hard to post stuff on it sometimes but just be patient okay, like type what you have to say and then click shout just once and refresh the page or something, it should be there. Thank you :D

xxx
15:17