Saturday, 6 February 2010
TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE$BlogItemTitle$>

Kris Allen on Monday with Asyraf! I'm so excited. :D Well I hope we actually do get to meet him, hehe. And I'm so tired, went to school today! It was actually really fun, I don't regret. :) Friday was fine, went to Atria with Andrea, Harps, Manjoo, Alex, Vincent, Marcus, Brandon, ShuYi and Dinesh. There were a lot of people from DJ there anyway. Yeah and then I came home and it started pouring, and I sat infront of the radio the entire time waiting for the cue to sms to win the Kris Allen passes, I texted like a trillion times but faailed, meh. Whatevs, we're going for the autograph session anyway. Hopefully! Skipped Gymnastics yesterday because I didn't feel like going, and yeah didn't do much.
It's half past nine and I'm already sleepy, so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight :)
21:35